Discover the Difference with a Fiduciary Advisor
Wealth Management Resources, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) legally bound by the fiduciary standard when serving clients. Simply put, we are required by law to always act in our clients’ best interest.
To be specific, Wealth Management Resources, Inc. makes the following commitments to its clients:
1) We will always put our clients’ interest first – ahead of our own, that of our firm, and our employees. As defined by federal law, we will act as a fiduciary.
2) When recommending investments, we will select those that, in our experience and judgement, are most appropriate to meet the clients’ investment objectives and risk tolerance.
3) While neither we nor anyone can promise superior investment returns, we will provide impartial advice and act with skill, care, diligence and good judgment in the management of our clients’ investment portfolios.
4) We will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts, including a clear description of the advisory fees we charge.
5) We will fully disclose any unavoidable conflicts of interest and fairly manage any such conflicts so the client’s interest is not adversely affected.