Helping the Next Generation of Young Investors
There are many issues for younger investors and savers to consider in today’s financial world: from paying off student loans, to creating an emergency fund, as well as questions around robo-advisors, cryptocurrency and NFTs, to understanding workplace benefits, such as a 401K and insurance at your new job. Our team at Wealth Management Resources, Inc. is comprised of young professionals that are excited to answer your questions and guide you through the personal finance issues affecting young investors.
Being financially successful isn’t about how much money you have at a particular age. What matters is whether or not you’re building strong financial habits and taking consistent actions that are necessary to grow your options over time and help achieve your goals.
We want to help you pay off debt, stay out of debt, kickstart your retirement plan and save and invest for your near-term and long-term goals.
Check out our list of questions below that young investors should be asking. And reach out to us via email or phone to get help with the answers.
Questions Beginning Investors Don’t Know to Ask
- I am still paying off my student loans. What is the bigger priority: paying off my loans or starting early on retirement saving and investing?
- How much of my income should I be investing if I only have a small amount to invest?
- Is my 401(k) all I need to plan for retirement? Should I consider other types of retirement accounts like an IRA?
- Why is risk tolerance important, and how can I figure out what mine is?
- Is it too risky or a bad idea to pick out my own stocks?
- I have a retirement account, and I want to start investing toward another goal. How do I go about this?
- Are Alternative Investments, like angel investing or cryptocurrencies, a good idea?
- How can I get the best returns with the least amount of risk?
- What is a fiduciary?